Would you like to demonstrate your organization’s commitment to respecting the environment?
Aston Events & Communications have the experience to support your commitment and goals. If you’d like your next conference or event to be eco-friendly and help sustain the environment, we’ll source and create sustainable event planning options that align with your vision.
Benefits of producing a green event or conference:
- Demonstrate your commitment
- Stand out from your competition
- Save money
- Help protect the environment
Tips to make your next event or conference more sustainable:
- Decide the level of your commitment to a sustainable event that aligns with your company values and brand.
- Set achievable event goals and put them in writing.
- Look for a venue accessible by public transport that practices green procedures in its operations and event hosting.
- Purchase clean energy for the event venue.
- Consider purchasing Carbon Offsets to compensate for the environmental impact caused by attendees and speakers arriving by air.
- Use FSC paper and an environmental printer to supply all of your print materials.
- Work with suppliers committed to supporting green events and ensure that commitment is specifically stated in your event contract.